Adaptest® allows statistical information obtained during scale development to better inform the assessment process.
- More assessments are relying on “modern measurement theory” for development
- No need to fall back on inferior summed scores because of a data collection system that cannot use IRT information
- Can increase statistical power thereby reducing sample size needs
Adaptest® allows any assessment developed using modern measurement theory (IRT/Rasch) to be presented in fixed-length form and scored in real-time.
- Removes the need to post-process data
- Provides more statistically valid scores compared to classical methods
- Assessments that are more patient-centered
- Reduces patient burden
- Maintains comparable reliability and validity to full-length assessments
Adaptest® item response theory-based computerized adaptive testing software was specifically designed for EDC system integration.
- Scale scores are integrated into the data collection and transfer process
- Housed within an infrastructure you know and trust
- No new systems to learn or maintain
- Your current support staff is still who you contact
Our DEMO offers a glimpse at a possible respondent view, the internal calculations, and for developers, the server and system settings. Complete an adaptive test using items and parameters drawn from the PROMIS® fatigue item bank now!